For a FREE assessment of your legal needs call  0161 832 3721, or  Click Here to contact us.


Road Traffic Accidents

You can be involved in road traffic accidents by being the driver, passenger, cyclist, motorcyclist or pedestrian. If the accident was not your fault then you may be entitled to lodge an injury compensation claim.

If you have suffered an injury due to a road traffic injury please follow the steps below to help start your claim.

Report – Stop and exchange insurance details with the other driver and take a note of their registration number. If the other driver does not stop, you are legally obliged to report the accident to the police as soon as possible and no later than 24 hours from the event.

Evidence – Make sure you take note of how the accident occurred. If there were witnesses, get their names and addresses. If you have a camera or a mobile phone, take photographs which show how the accident was caused.

Treatment – If you sustained injuries in the accident you must seek medical help as soon as possible after the accident. If your injuries are severe, attend hospital or if they are minor, make an appointment with your GP. The sooner you seek treatment, the more chance you have of making a full recovery. This will also provide important evidence of the injuries you sustained.

Contact us – When you have been in an accident your first concern will be receiving treatment for your injuries. At this time you can also be bombarded with promises of recovering compensation. It is important that you chose the right people to advise you on what to do.

Towns Needham

Contact us regarding Road Traffic Accidents

Here to help you, for a FREE assessment of your legal needs call now on  0161 832 3721 or click here