To contact us Click Here
or call us 0161 832 3721

Court Of Protection

The Court of Protection offers assistance to individuals who lose the mental capacity to make decisions about their own financial affairs and do not have a Lasting Power of Attorney in place to assist with these decisions. In these cases it is necessary for the Court of Protection to appoint an appropriate person, usually a family member, as the Deputy to make such decisions. 

If a member of your family or close friend lacks capacity to make a decision in relation to any particular matter Towns Needham Solicitors can assist you in making an application to the Court of Protection to enable you to become appointed as a Deputy.  We also offer guidance and support in respect of your continuing duties as a Deputy and your accountability to the Court of Protection.

Towns Needham

Contact us regarding Court Of Protection

If you would like more information on how we can help, please call 0161 832 3721 or click here